Acanthamoeba Keratitis Info is a place where you can find useful information and a network if you or anyone you know is going through AK, learning about AK, researching on AK and last but not least to bring awareness to contact lenses users.
- Current Trends in Treating Acanthamoeba Keratitis: A Brief Narrative Review by Mauro Salducci – Sapienza University of Rome – (2020)
- Oral Miltefosine as Salvage Therapy for Refractory Acanthamoeba Keratitis – Praneetha Thulasi – Hajirah N. Saeed – Christopher J. Rapuano – Joshua H. Hou – others – Ajo – (2020)
- New solutions in the prevention and treatment of Acanthamoeba keratitis By Ronnie Mooney, Roderick Williams and Fiona L Henriquez – eyenews – (2020)
- Woman blind in one eye after tap water parasite burrowed behind contact lens – Edinburg Live – (2020)
- Why contact lenses and water don’t mix – Nicole Cant – UNSW – (2020)
The site is put together by ex-patients of AK, not medically trained in any way. We hope you will find this information helpful but please if in any doubt ALWAYS seek advice/treatment from an ophthalmologist / corneal specialist